Skilltech Recruitment are looking for an experienced cleaner for our automotive client in Sandwich.
The ideal candidate will have experience within a general cleaning role, including offices, canteen, toilets and porta cabins.
Working evenings and weekends, 16-20 hours per week.
If you are interested in the role, please send your CV to us at email@example.com
Chemical Operator- Sheerness
Skilltech Recruitment are looking for an experience Chemical Operator for our busy client in Sheerness.
Duties and Responsibilities of position:
• To launder (wash out) returnable containers, and re-label prior to filling in accordance to relevant works instructions.
• To fill liquid products into containers varying from 5 – 1000ltrs strictly following the instructions as detailed on individual worksheets and in accordance to relevant works instruction. Ensuring good quality presentation and work is completed on time.
• To blend liquid and dry materials to specific formulations as detailed on the relevant blending sheet.
• To receive bulk deliveries of liquid products into bulk storage tanks or individual containers, ensuring product has been Q.C. tested and passed prior to discharge, and following detailed instructions as laid out on relevant worksheet.
• To provide cover as required for receiving goods in from suppliers and unloading of delivery vehicles. Materials should only be unloaded when the description and quantity have been verified to our Goods Received Note, and the presentation and quality of the goods meet the standards we expect.
• To provide cover as required, loading of vehicles for onward delivery to our customers. No vehicle should be loaded without clear documented instructions. Each item must be checked to ensure correct material, quantity, and safety.
• To participate when required in monthly stock counts.
• To ensure inlets and outlets of bulk tanks are padlocked when not in use.
Education/Qualifications/Training/Experience required for position:
• Good general all round education.
• Certified forklift truck licence would be desirable but not essential as once perm they would be happy to put you through your course
• Minimum 1-year’s production in a works environment.
• Previous experience of working to a quality system.
• Good communication skills.
• Health & Safety awareness.
• Good experience of working in an environment where attention to detail is required.
Full Training will be given to the successful candidate.
Working hours – Monday to Friday 8am -5pm // However the right candidate will need to be flexible when it comes to overtime hours such as 6am – 6pm
Hourly rate up to £9.00per hour PAYE. This is a starting rate and once training and experience is gained this will be increased.
If you feel you would be suitable for the role, please apply with your CV & Covering letter outlining your experience.
Line Operative- Edenbridge
Skilltech Recruitment are looking for Line Operatives to assemble Light fittings for our busy Client in Edenbridge.
£7.83 per hour PAYE
8:30am till 5:30pm Monday to Friday.
The ideal candidate will have own transport due to location.
No experience needed as full training will be provided, However experience within a warehouse environment would be preferred
We are looking looking for a target driven, self motivated sales person to join our clients busy team on the Medway City Estate.
The role will include;
Generating sales leads and appointments for property viewings, mortgage advice and property valuations from inbound customer calls. Identify customer requirements for buying/selling properties. Maintain regular contact with clients via telephone, email or through their network of over 100 branches. Introduce customers to their additional services; i.e. financial services, lettings, conveyancing.
The successful candidate will be willing to learn and develop their skills, be hardworking with the desire and determination to achieve their personal targets. Being Professional, organised and punctual and to have truly exceptional customer service with a fantastic telephone manner and the ability to build rapport – communication is key! Confident, resilient and enjoy healthy and fun competition with colleagues.
Full training is will be giving in the role.
Hours – 5 day week shift pattern over 7 days (Latest shift finishes at 7pm)
Benefits -Pension, Life Insurance, Company Rewards and Incentives, Child Care Vouchers
Basic Salary: £17,000 plus commission, achievable OTE £25,000 (guaranteed earnings first 3 months)
Quotes Administration Assistant- Edenbridge
Skilltech Recruitment are recruiting on behalf of a Leading international lighting manufacturer based in Edenbridge who are looking for a bright & enthusiastic person to join their busy estimating & quotations department.
The role will include collating costs from our database and producing quotations along with a variety of other administrative tasks. You will work closely with sales, design and production teams and generally be involved in liaising with all these teams both pre and post order. The successful candidate will be a keen team player with good organisation, communication and administration skills.
Good computer skills in Microsoft ofﬁce would be beneﬁcial and full training will be given on our own costing software.
Salary starting from £16,000, negotiable dependent on experience.
If you feel you would be suitable for the role please apply with your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
© 2015 Skilltech Recruitment.